The Aeroqual AirCal 1000 is a portable calibrator you can transport to the monitor along with gas cylinders and set up onsite and then remove from site after calibration.
The outlet flow rate of the AirCal 1000 is fixed at approximately 2.5 LPM which means you can use it to calibrate more than one monitor simultaneously.
The AirCal 1000 has two gas inlet ports (⅛ Swagelok compression) and one gas outlet port (¼ Swagelok compression). It comes with all the necessary tubes and fittings.
Aeroqual recommends you use its optional gas regulator with the AirCal 1000.
The AirCal 1000:
- has an internal integrated zero air generator for zero calibration
- can be used to zero calibrate ozone, but not for ozone span calibration
- can’t be used to zero or span calibrate CO2
- isn’t IP rated, so you need to take care when operating outdoors.
What you get
When you order an AirCal 1000 from Aeroqual, it comes with the following:
- Gas dilution module: 2 span gas inputs with a zero air mass flow meter (MFM) 0-3 SLPM and a mass flow controller (MFC) 0-50SCCM.
- Zero air source: Scrubbing media activated carbon, Purafil chemisorbant and heated carulite.
- Power supply module: 100-240V AC to 12V DC.
- All necessary tubing: ¼ and ⅛ OD tubing for connecting the gas regulator to the AirCal 1000 and the AirCal 1000 to the monitor.
- All necessary gas fittings: ¼ and ⅛ stainless steel Swagelok compression fittings.
- CD with AirCal 1000 computer software.
- Carry case for transport.