AQY 1 Micro Air Quality Monitor Sales on Hold
AQY sales are on hold until further notice. The modem used in our AQY was suddenly discontinued, and we had difficulty sourcing a direct replacement. A replacement component is dependent on an internal technology project, the timeline for which is uncertain. This, coupled with ongoing EPC and data storage issues, meant we have put sale and supply of the AQY on hold from 18 March 2021 until further notice. We will focus on supporting existing customers and continue to actively develop and deploy our network calibration tools.
Our technology development roadmap is currently focused on a new Handheld product which will see new components developed. These could be used in an alternative product to the AQY in the future. But there is no timeline for replacement.
Support for existing AQY 1
- The AQY 1 user guide remains available here.
- The AQY will continue to be warranted according to Aeroqual Terms of Trade. For further warranty information, please refer to the Aeroqual Warranty Policy.
- Products out of warranty can still receive support through the Support Team.
- Aeroqual will continue to support customers with open tickets.
- Aeroqual will try to support product in the field until 31 March 2026. Subject to availability, substitute parts may be supplied where the original item is no longer available or has been superseded. Support for substitute or non-standard parts may not be possible.
Alternative AQY 1 products
Aeroqual offers a range of products that may be suitable alternatives to the AQY. They all offer real-time air quality monitoring, giving you reliable and actionable data.
- Handheld Monitors - Our handheld monitors are simple-to-use tools for gathering real-time air quality information on the go, compatible with 28 different gas and particulate sensors for a range of applications. Keep an eye out for our new handheld product, coming out in July!
- AQS 1 Mini Air Quality Monitor - The AQS 1 has gas and particulate monitoring capability, giving real-time data on dust and gas emissions on industrial and urban air monitoring projects.
- Dust Sentry / Dust Sentry Pro - Purpose-built, robust, integrated dust and particulate monitors designed for optimal long-term performance in rugged outdoor environments.
Where to get more information
We have some FAQs available here.
To discuss alternative products for a project please contact the Sales Team.