Your Aeroqual monitor is a product of superior design and quality and should be treated with care.
When using your Aeroqual monitor:
- Keep it and all its parts and accessories out of the reach of small children.
- Keep it dry. Avoid water and/or condensation as humidity and liquids may damage sensitive electronics and the Li battery.
- Do not use or store in dusty, dirty areas.
- Do not store the monitor in temperatures below 10°C or above 35°C.
- This unit is designed for use at temperatures between -5°C and +45°C however please consult recommended operating temperature for the sensor head which may be different. Avoid sudden changes in temperature which may cause condensation that can damage the electronics.
- Do not attempt to open. Non-expert handling of the device may cause damage.
- Do not drop, knock or shake as this could lead to internal damage.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents or strong detergents for cleaning. Wipe with a soft cloth slightly dampened with a mild soap-and-water solution.
Your monitor should be installed at a location that’s free from contaminants that might affect the performance of the sensor head.
Please contact Technical Support for help with specific chemicals you believe may adversely affect the supplied sensor.
In general fixed and handheld monitors should never be exposed to:
- Steam, fumes, water or chemical spray
- Aggressive solvents
- High condensing humidity
- Cooking vapours/aromas
- Paint fumes
- High levels of dust
Ensure the controller is protected from excessive water splashing, dust, vibration, excessive heat or cold, excessive swings in humidity and gas concentrations outside the range of the specific sensor head.
Disposal / recycling
This is an electronic product and disposal should be in line with your local or country legislation. The plastic casing of the product is made from a Polycarbonate / ABS blended material (PC + ABS) and is marked accordingly.